The communication of accurate information related to the Canadian horse industry to horse owners and the general public.
The Horse Welfare Alliance of Canada will:
- support the existing education programs of each of its partners
- promote humane handling of horses throughout all of their life stages.
- inform its constituents and partners of matters and issues related to the welfare of the horse population.
- enhance public awareness of matters and issues relating to the welfare of the horse and the horse industry.
- strive to network with other organizations who assist the Alliance in the achievement of its purpose and objectives.
Questions and comments may be directed to the Chair Bill desBarres 403.526.1070